- Full Title: Misuse of Internet Protocol (IP) Captioned Telephone Service; Telecommunications Relay Services and Speech-to-Speech Services for Individuals with Hearing and Speech Disabilities; Structure and Practices of the Video Relay Service Program
- Document Type(s): R&O/NPRM
- Bureau(s): Consumer and Governmental Affairs
The Commission adopts Internet Protocol Captioned Telephone Service Rates through June 30, 2022, proposes to establish measurable standards for caption delay and accuracy, and extends through February 28, 2021 the TRS COVID-19 pandemic waivers.
- DA/FCC #: FCC-20-132
- Docket/RM: 13-24, 03-123, 10-51
- FCC Record Citation: 35 FCC Rcd 10866 (13)
FCC Record: FCC-20-132A1_Rcd.pdf